Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our New House - Part 2

There have been some major changes happening at 25020 Vista Rd.  I thought I would post some recent pics since both Rob and my father have asked me not to post to EVERYONE on facebook.  So I chose to post on my blog instead from now on....hahaha...loopholes! We did hire a group of framers who just happen to consist of the co-owner of my dad's old company, T and P Construction and one of their proteges who now owns his own company along with two other hard-working experts in this area.  They began adding on to what Rob, Dad, and several other members of my wonderful family started this past weekend.  See pics below!

   the front of the house so far.  the door is cut in in the middle but the tyvek is still covering the opening.

                                            the first story with most of the exterior walls up

                             the view of the back of the house from the inside...AKA the family room.

                                                      my future kitchen and dining room

                                                         view of the left side of the house

                                     the back of the house.....walk-out basement and first story
                                                              another view of the back
                      the house....the part in the foreground is the garage...no walls for the garage yet.

                                                   the cutest insulation in the whole world:o)
                                           our neighbor, Mr. Stinky McStinkerson....he's a little moody!

So that's it up to now.  I'll post more pics soon:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment